Chocolate, good for you, what more could you want! Will 16 not be enough? This recipe can easily be multiplied.
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup cacao powder (or substitute cocoa powder)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- pinch celtic sea salt
- Place rolled oats, chia and sea salt into a mixing bowl and mix to combine.
- Place coconut butter, honey and cacao powder into a saucepan and melt over very low heat until just combined, stirring occasionally.
- Once combined, stir in vanilla extract and then pour over dry ingredients.
- Mix with a spoon to combine and then do the last bit of mixing with clean hands. Ensure the mix is well mixed and all dry ingredients are coated.
- Roll into balls and arrange on a plate.
- Pop them into the fridge for 2-3 hours until hard.
- Store in the fridge and eat straight from fridge or bring to room temperature if you prefer.
- These will keep for a minimum of 10 days stored in the fridge.
Leave a Reply